- 11 Cent Scoop Night at this Friday in memory of Mikey Czech from 6 to 10 p.m. This week marks the third anniversary of his death from a very rare form of brain cancer and his family is sponsoring the event to thank the residents of New Canaan for all there support.
- Auditions for the Town Players production of Amadeus have been postponed. They will take place this Thursday and Friday at 7:30 p.m. at the Power House at Waveny.
- The Author on Stage at the tomorrow will be Julia Stuart, author of "The Tower, the Zoo and the Tortoise." Join her as she discusses her book at 7:30 p.m. in the Lamb Room. Registration is required.
- The new exhibit at the Historical Society Town House is entitled "Red, White and Blue, the 9/11 Remembrance Quilts." The exhibit holds nine quilts that were designed and completed by
- Cider Saturday and Harvest Celebration is scheduled for Saturday, September 24 at the . "Enjoy an afternoon of family fun with our apple sling shot, squirrel Olympics, cider press demonstrations, pumpkin scavenger hunts, bake sale, bake-your-own-apples filled with sweet goodies and homemade butter, apple and honey tastings, and harvest crafts."