- 11 Cent Scoop Night at this Friday in memory of Mikey Czech from 6 to 10 p.m. This week marks the third anniversary of his death from a very rare form of brain cancer and his family is sponsoring the event to thank the residents of New Canaan for all there support.
- Auditions for the Town Players production of Amadeus have been postponed. They will take place this Thursday and Friday at 7:30 p.m. at the Power House at Waveny.
- The Author on Stage at the tomorrow will be Julia Stuart, author of "The Tower, the Zoo and the Tortoise." Join her as she discusses her book at 7:30 p.m. in the Lamb Room. Registration is required.
- The new exhibit at the Historical Society Town House is entitled "Red, White and Blue, the 9/11 Remembrance Quilts." The exhibit holds nine quilts that were designed and completed by
- Cider Saturday and Harvest Celebration is scheduled for Saturday, September 24 at the . "Enjoy an afternoon of family fun with our apple sling shot, squirrel Olympics, cider press demonstrations, pumpkin scavenger hunts, bake sale, bake-your-own-apples filled with sweet goodies and homemade butter, apple and honey tastings, and harvest crafts."
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something