Two great benefits to partake in this weekend, plus more.
- The link will show you where to be to participate in memorial events in New Canaan.
- , Trumbull or Shelton this Friday, Saturday and Sunday and 15% of your purchase will benefit the Alzheimer's Association Connecticut Chapter. A flyer is needed to participate, click on the link above to print one out.
- Need a new do? Then head over to at 16 Cross St. on Saturday from Noon til 6 p.m. for a . "Proceeds go to SPED*NET New Canaan to raise money for a sensory free fitness path at Waveny Park in New Canaan." Appointments are needed to please call (203) 966-3799 to set one up.
- Volunteers needed! "Pursue your interest in marine animals – and share your knowledge and enthusiasm with others – by becoming a member of the volunteer staff at The Maritime Aquarium at Norwalk." Interviews will be held on Tuesday, September 20 and Thursday, September 22 at 7 p.m. You must be 15 years old or older to volunteer. To register for an interview or for more information, call the Aquarium at (203) 852-0700, ext. 2225, or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- “How My Kitchen Sees Me” a new art exhibit by British artist Barbara Griffiths, will be on display in the H. Pelham Curtis Gallery from September 7 through October 9. An opening reception will be held on Saturday, September 10 from 3 to 5 p.m.
Become a blogger today!
Get started now