- The link will show you where to be to participate in memorial events in New Canaan.
- The is putting on the 2nd annual and is looking for models to walk the runway. All net proceeds of this event will be donated to Autism Speaks. Click the link for more details.
- Don't forget it's 11 Cent Scoop Night at tonight in memory of Mikey Czech from 6 to 10 p.m. This week marks the third anniversary of his death from a very rare form of brain cancer and his family is sponsoring the event to thank the residents of New Canaan for all there support.
- Visit Francos Wine Merchants this Saturday from 1 to 5 p.m.for their weekly wine tasting. This week they will be pouring wines from Italy.
- "Check out the artwork on display at the exhibit at The Westport Arts Center studio gallery and art studio from September 16 through November 4. An opening reception will be held on Friday, Sept. 16, from 6 to 8 p.m. The reception is free and open to the public. The special exhibit will feature a collection of watercolor paintings from Malawian children, ages 11 through 14, who participate in Westport-based Save the Children's art therapy and education program known as Healing and Education through the Arts or HEART."
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something