- There is a Teen Critics Meeting at the at 6:30 p.m tonight in the teen area. "Join them for pizza and a discussion of Buffy the Vampire Slayer: Omnibus Volume 1! We'll also choose our book for September. Grades 7-12."
- Only a few more weeks then the at the Maritime Aquarium roars into extinction. September 5 is the final day for the exhibit, which is amazing. “Dinosaur Summer” is free with paid Aquarium admission, which is $12.95 for adults, $11.95 for seniors 65+ and $9.95 for children 2-12.
- School starts August 30. Are you ready? Check out the New Canaan Public Schools Website for the current school year calender and other information for the school year.
- The Third Annual Click It for Cassie Softball Tournament will be held at , Saturday, Aug. 20, from 10 a.m. to 7 p.m. "The Click It for Cassie Foundation brings awareness of the importance of wearing seatbelts to drivers, especially teens, as statistics show that motor vehicle crashes are the leading cause of death for people between the ages of 15 and 34."
- Get ready for New Canaan's 1st Annual Restaurant Week. Beginning August 25 with The Taste of Town Stroll and continuing on August 26 through September 3 with prix fixe menus available at these participating restaurants - , , , , , , , , , , and Tuscan. All to benefit the The Food Pantry.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something