Set sail on a clambake cruise and much more.
- The Planning and Zoning Commission will hold a special meeting tonight in the Auditorium of the Town Hall at 6 p.m. followed by their regular meeting at 7:30 p.m.
- The 31st Annual Family 4th is less than a week away. Things to remember: opens at 5 p.m. All cars must enter at the main gate on South Avenue, Lapham Road will be closed. Passes must be on your windshield. Pedestrians should enter from the high school. Parking is not allowed on the roads adjacent to the park. Hamburgers, hot dogs, wraps, salads and more will be available plus, drinks and ice cream. Dance along with the Town Band, bounce around in the inflatables and learn some tricks from The Great Sirico Magician.
- We can't believe it's true, the Meerkats are turning 2! Their actual birthday is July 4, but will celebrate promptly at 10:30 a.m. this Friday. Come watch the meerkats enjoy their special tiered organic, cricket-filled birthday “cake". Yummy!
- : America's premier post-classical string quartet will perform at 8 p.m. on Friday, July 15 at . The group "invigorates contemporary concert music with refreshing exuberance, fierce intensity, imaginative programming and exceptional artistry."$30 for members and $40 for non-members. Space is limited and reservations are encouraged.
- A cruise and a clambake on a remote island. Doesn't that sound like the perfect Thursday night? The Norwalk Seaport Association will ferry you and other passengers "to the historic 1868 Lighthouse for their famous . A true New England dining experience, the evening allows participants to dine in the festive tented pavilion on the lighthouse lawn, with tours of the lighthouse itself included in the cost. Round-trip cruise and dinner is either $58 or $78 per person, depending on entree. Advance registration only."
Become a blogger today!
Get started now