- Congratulations to the for winning the Best Production of the Year - the second year in a row - for the "The Drowsy Chaperone" during the 3rd annual Connecticut High School Musical Theater Awards Monday night. "The Drowsy Chaperone" also won Outstanding Direction - Diedre Alexander; Outstanding Performance by a Supporting Female - Ashley Pacelli and Outstanding Performance by Supporting Male, Ryan Stiffelman. A new President's Award was given to our own Tony Pavia for his support of the arts.
- Tonight is the to benefit The Human Services Council which helps kids and families in the local area get free medical attention and counseling. The event runs from 5:30 p.m. to 10 p.m.
- If you haven't already checked out the unique work on display you still have time. being held at is open until Sunday, June 12.
- Don't hold back on your artistic talent. Summer registration for classes at the has begun. Classes range from Wax Carving to A Day to Weld for adults plus kid classes such as Juicy Jewelry and Youth Oil Painting.
- This Saturday from 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. is the 1st Annual Tails & Trails at the r. A celebration of dogs with a scavenger hunt, obedience demos, talent show and more. Plus adorbale adoptable puppies, even a chance to win a years supply of dog food or 5 free days of boarding.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something