- this Tuesday at St. Aloysius School beginning at 7 p.m. Reagan is a 3 year old little girl who has a rare form of epilepsy. Proceeds will go towards her growing medical bills.
- Meet the man and the dog behind the book at the 7:30 p.m. Tuesday. Author Tom Ryan and his canine companion discuss the book that took them to 48 high peaks. Man's best friend is an understatement.
- Don't Shop for your next pet, Adopt one! Each year loving animals who are in need of homes are put down in over crowded shelters. Please contact . Maybe your Atticus is waiting for you!
- will be available after school for students beginning Wednesday. Grades 5 and 6 will meet from 3:15 to 4:15 p.m. and grades 7 and 8 will meet from 2:15 to 3:15 p.m.
- —the Emmy award-winning PBS KIDS GO! math mystery series—will be the newest addition to . "The exhibit encourages children to make use of their critical thinking skills and approach math with an investigative, positive attitude," according to the museum's website. The exhibit will run until Dec. 31.
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something