- begins Saturday at The Rowayton Arts Center. "Enjoy high-quality artwork in all media by some of Fairfield County's finest artists." Gallery hours are 12 to 5 p.m. Tuesday through Saturday and 1 to 4 p.m. on Sunday.
- Enjoy "Cocktails and Conversation" with the at & - 32 Forest St. - on Thursday from 6 to 8 p.m. Contact the Chamber for more information.
- The chef known as "the most exciting Indian chef in the United States," according to The New York Times, is coming to The Clarke Culinary Center on Thursday. Join him and learn about the unique blends of his Indian cuisine. Make it a dinner date with some friends from 6:30 to 8:30 p.m. $85 per person.
- Ever want to be really noisy at the library? Here's your chance, register now for High School Lock-In. Open for grades 9 - 12 you and your friends party at the library after hours from 5 p.m. to midnight on Friday. Dinner, games, movies and a scavenger hunt, plus more. Registration is required.
- The Department of Environmental Protection has announced their new fall foliage Web site, ct.gov/dep/foliage. CT's foliage will peek this year between Oct. 7 and Nov. 13. Time to get in the car and go for a hike in the wonderful hills of CT.