Flowers, candy, candelight. Beach walking, hand holding, pillow talking. Gratitude, transparency ... And often in retrospect, venom.
Here's a light look around New Canaan Wedensday, Valentine's Day Eve.
We hear from Lorenzo Colella of Joe's Pizza and Tucker Murphy, president of the New Canaan Chamber of Commerce.
Thanks to Lorenzo, Tucker and everyone else in this video for being such good sports—truly.
Happy Valentine's Day, everyone. Be sure to check out our other lovey-dovey local coverage:
- Most Romantic Restaurant in New Canaan? Readers Weigh In
Blog Posts (Got something to say to your New Canaan neighbors? Launch a New Canaan Patch Local Voices blog right here):
- Why Your Valentine’s Day is Already Booked by the Perfect Date
- Valentine’s Schmalentines
- 10 Most Romantic Flowers For Valentine's Day
- Bailey's Chocolate Cream Fondue
- How Could Valentine's Day Be Complete Without a Heart-Shaped Pizza?
- Valentine's Day Menu Ideas
- Cathy Kangas of New Canaan Underwrites Adoption Fees for Animals at Adopt-a-Dog as Valentine's Day Gift
- Cupid takes on cancer with healthy Valentine's Day menu
- AT&T Whets Valentines' App-etites