New Canaan Estate Sale

 ,   Add to calendar
 1528 Ponus Rdg New Canaan CT 06840  See map

Estate Sale. Oct. 5 and 6. 1528 Ponus Ridge Rd.

Large Oriental rug, silver tea set and flatware, Herend, sofas, love seat, several China sets, two large etageres, copper cookware, knife set, Donald Purdy and Akira Tanaka paintings, patio furniture, love seat, child's poster bed, assorted kitchenware, serving pieces, collecibles, dining room table, antique figurines, ivory, antique chairs and more.

gon October 05, 2012 at 06:35 PM
you could bring your leftovers to the turnover shop of wilton (located under the village market across the parking lot from scoops) as donations, AND/or consignments (we would set up a private appointment for you under our private consignment group, since you have antiques, furniture and better merchandise) --you keep 60% of all sales and the remaining 40% is split between nursing and home care and the schools in wilton--for more info on how to set up an account contact gon51junk@aol.com --many use this method to earn money and it's fun and easy......


More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something
See more »