The Town Council's 7:30 p.m. Thursday, Sept. 19, meeting agenda consists of the following:
- To review and vote upon a Main Street Investment Fund Grant authorizing the Downtown Pedestrian and Sidewalk Enhancement Plan.
- Continuation of discussion on pension issue from the Town Council’s July 18, 2012 meeting. [Minutes attached to this article as a PDF]
- To consider and vote upon a Board of Finance approval and recommendation to the Town Council to add the East School Chiller Energy-Efficiency Project as part of the New Canaan Public Schools Energy Efficiency Update Program with a special appropriation of $256,866 to be funded from the School Energy Efficiency Fund.
- To review and vote upon a priority listing of capital and non-recurring projects.
- Lakeview Avenue Bridge Appropriation
- To discuss a resolution appropriating $650,000 for payment of an arbitration award against the Town in the matter of Lourerio Contractors, Inc. and the Town of New Canaan. (This amount was paid previously but not appropriated during the late Winter and Spring of 2011.)
- To transact any other business proper that may come before the meeting.
Town Council meetings take place in the Town Hall Auditorium.